“Nice Place for Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Met our son for lunch and this was my first time at Antico Posto. Started out with a mimosa and fried calamari. Enjoyed both. We ordered crisp kale, and roasted beets, gnocchi. The gnocchi had a very good sauce.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My first time and I was very happy from start to finish. I have seen this restaurant a million times when I am shopping at Oak Brook mall but just have never tried it. We went with a large group for my nieces birthday on a Friday night. I would recommend reservations. We were seated pretty promptly. All the staff attentive and friendly. Not a large menu but all their pastas are homemade. Every dish we ordered not one complaint. Portions are perfect sized. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We met friends here at 5pm on a Saturday and by 6 the restaurant was packed. Service was excellent and the food was very good. None of us had ever been here before and were very happy with all of our choices. Easy parking in the lot nearby.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Antico Posto in May for the first time in years, and enjoyed both the high quality of food and service. We returned last evening with another couple, to whom I'd praised the restaurant. Wow, what a disappointment. My spinach and avocado salad, instead of the fresh, light dressing and tasty vegetables, was made with pieces of tasteless lettuce, a couple of small slices of avocado, and dressing that tasted like it was out of a bottle. The vegetable sides of asparagus and spinach weren't even salted. The spinach was a tasteless glob. The bread was hard and lacked flavor. The gnocchi were mushy, and the sauce was sparse. I apologized to the other couple for the poor recommendation. We won't be returning

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived from out of town around 6pm and was fortunate to be seated outside immediately. Our server was perfect- not pushy and had genuine smile.
Portions are HUGE so we shared a Caesar salad and shrimp linguine (still could not finish either). Shrimp had a zing which was nice and pasta well cooked. salad was okay. No room for desert.
Wine collection extensive and enjoyed California Wine.