“Good for a special occasion, came here for anniversary”

Wildfire - Oakbrook
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire - Oakbrook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 22nd and Spring Road
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My husband and I came her for our 2nd wedding anniversary. We made reservations in advance for 7:15 PM. I got held up with a work phone call and didn't get seated until almost 7:40 but the server did not seem to be bothered (a relief). Our server was very attentive and friendly. We enjoyed the food. My husband had the ribs and I had the seafood special. We were given a special Anniversary dessert. We enjoyed our experience and would come back.

1  Thank Natalie K

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Came here for lunch with a friend. We were seated right away and greeted by our waitress right away. Took our drink order and was served quickly. Our lunch came out very fast! The waitress was very friendly and helpful. We will be back

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

LEYE needs to allow the people who answer the phones for reservations more authority in trying to accommodate customers who actually call the restaurant. After having called twice and receiving the same answer from 2 hosts saying only the times listed on OpenTable were available. A 3rd call to GM Hafiz, all was corrected and we got our table. We sat in the reserved bar section with Paula. Outstanding server very knowledgeable and friendly. New to us was the smaller complimentary bread portions to make room for added cornbread. We love the dark bread so she brought us a couple more! Food came out timely and appropriate temperature. Both ordering the Mahi-Mahi fish special, I was not thrilled. I did not complain but mentioned it to Paula when she cleared the table. Mgr. Marissa came over promptly and talked with us. She was extremely pleasant and comped my meal saying that at LEYE "we always want our customers to have a great meal and experience and appreciate the feedback". Nicely done! Management should be applauded. BTW...1/2 portion desserts are very smart. Apple pie was yummy and hot. Perfect on a cold snowy night.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

right up there with the “big boys” with better, more consistent service and a facelift as the facility is becoming “a little long in the tooth”. I have been coming to this Lettuce Entertain you establishment for 18 years and have enjoyed most of my visits. Most recently, we came with another couple and arrived around 5:30 PM. Make sure you make a reservation as waits can be 60-90 minutes without one. We were seated within 5 minutes in a booth on the opposite side from the kitchen....table #90.....my favorite as it sits a little higher than the floor, offering a nice view of the entire restaurant and you have plenty of room. The floor tables are EXTREMELY close together.....to the point that you could eat food off their tables just as easy as yours. Table #80 and #70 are just as good and are adjacent to #90. Many folks complain about the noise level here and it is loud but not to the point of being problematic. It could, however, bother anyone who relies on a hearing device to hear. This restaurant also has a bar but I rarely go in there any more as it EXTREMELY crowded......worse than a “mosh pit” at a punk rock concert. If you don’t want to be bumping into people and having drinks spilled on you.....avoid it. Getting back to dinner....our server arrived at our table shortly after we were seated and told us about the menu and specials then, as we had brought our own wine ($20 corkage fee), she opened up the bottle and served it. We ordered dinner....and it arrived quickly and was properly prepared. Our server, on this occasion did a good job and everyone had a good time. Based on this night’s experience, I would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Really enjoyed the buzz the last week before Christmas, with those at the bar to those picking up their orders, to waiting to be seated.