“Great meal”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this restaurant. Probably the best crab cake I've ever had- not overly breaded or fried. I enjoyed the salmon; the root vegetables were a little too earthly tasting for me. Husband had the sea bass- very good. Julian was a fantastic server.

1  Thank Twinsmom99

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We were on a girls trip and stopped here for lunch. We had excellent service from the time we walked in the door. The fig and bacon flatbread was very good. The three of us ordered different entrees and they were all delicious. One of us was celebrating a birthday and the server gave each of us a choice of a complimentary dessert. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Sea bass and short ribs with grits were amazing. Creme brûlée dessert was a great way to finish the dinner.
Service by Jose in Oakbrook was THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

First time at this restaurant. Food came hot which is an important thing for me. Quality was nice and presentation was above average. Very good tasting entrees. Flatbreads to start was also very nice. You will enjoy the food and will not overeat. Portions are average. Entrees come with nothing. Short ribs a nice choice along with Fresh or Wild Salmon. Desserts are very small but creative and tasty. I only gave it 3 stars as I would have liked a piece of bread or something to nibble on other than an expensive appetizer.
Service was just ok. Waiter did not return too often. I ordered coffee and had one cup as I was not offered a refill. At these prices, I felt we deserved more attention. Again...a nice meal but at the price I would not run back anytime soon.

1  Thank allenw78
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Ordered the salmon special and very specifically said I wanted it medium rare. Also ordered a Caesar salad. The salmon came well done and I ended up reluctantly sending it back (I didn't want to eat alone). The chef came out and apologized and said we would get a complimentary dessert. The others in my party were also not overjoyed with their food -- all said it was okay. The salad had little taste. The second salmon was done properly although still not particularly tasty. We were not offered the complimentary dessert and we didn't ask. .I said something to the hostess when we left and a manager came out as we were going to our car. She offered me a gift card but I refused as I did not want to ever eat there again.

1  Thank Roseanne2530