“Great Nachos”
Review of La Casa Mexicana

La Casa Mexicana
Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This restaurant is my families go to place when we eat out. The service is great, the food is good, the prices are mid range. More times than not I order the La Casa Nachos, with grilled chicken, and ground beef. The serving is large so there is always leftovers for the next day. Don't let the outside of the restaurant fool you. The inside is very nice and clean. They have a full bar with excellent drinks. Try the banana margarita. Go fast, go often. Got to go...I hear the restaurant calling my name.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The service was fast and efficient with no delay for our food. My wife loves the Taco Deluxe with beef. I had the chicken tacos. The salsa and chips are always good and plentiful.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This place was great. From the atmosphere to the menu selection. Very many dishes to choose from. The sauces were spectacular! The place was very clean. The service was speedy and courteous and the food was delicious. I can't wait to go back with friends and family.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

OMG. My husband and I wanted Mexican food for lunch and we found this place. The resturant is a store front. We walked in and WOW!! this is not what it seemed from the outside!. It is very NICE inside clean quiet. Food presentation was very professional, not just slopped on the plate. The atmosphere was Fantastic. "Don'T judge a book by its cover" food was great, sevice was excellent.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

We travel about 30 miles from home to eat here, at least twice a month. Best Mexican food on the East Side. Good drinks, nice atmosphere, great service consistently. Great place to go for a drink and dinner! We always enjoy it.