“One of the Best GRILLED Prime Rib I have enjoyed”

Andria's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2014

Nice place for a meal with a loved one or business purposes. The steak menu was inviting and was about to go with a filet until the server recommended the Prime Rib...Prime rib is fine with me but she recommended I have it grilled with Andria's sauce. It was absolutely fantastic! The others had tenderloin filets and were very pleased as well. We had toasted ravioli and the grilled portabella mushroom as appetizers. toasted ravioli was good but I personally liked the g.p.m better. Only one member of the party had a dessert and it was a cobbler with ice cream; he left NONE so it must have been good! Our table was somewhat between a large party table and a booth so you may have to ask if you are looking for a little more privacy but no issues from our end. I will visit again on my next trip for sure.

1  Thank J L

Reviewed 5 November 2014

Greeted and seated immediately with reservations. Great shrimp appetizer and fairly good wine list.. Service was attentive and professional. Meal was delivered in just right times between the appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert. Nice setting and lighting.. Great place for a special dinner..

2  Thank John J
Reviewed 3 November 2014

The steak here is seasoned and cut right there! It is fresh and awesome. You will have enough leftovers for a entire meal! Best food around! If you can find them

2  Thank mzzlol
Reviewed 26 October 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here quite a few times, the food is always very good. That's where it ends. Tried to make a reservation for this past Saturday, my birthday. They said they will not take a reservation on a Saturday but we will be seated quickly. When we arrived at 7:45, the informed us it would be a 2 hour wait. Ridiculous. I asked why they would not accept reservations, and they said, "because the people never show up". How is every other restaurant in the business able to manage this? A 2 hour wait us being seated quickly? An incredible let down for what was going to be a great evening. I now know better than to plan an evening around a restaurant that can't even master a reservation. This was for a party of two by the way. What a joke. I'll never be back.

8  Thank DateKnight_Original
Reviewed 22 October 2014

From the Sea Bass to the Filet the food is always excellent. Great service and atmosphere although a bit hidden from the main roads in the area.