Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South
US$116
US$134
US$152
US$142
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfree shuttlereasonable ratesthe shuttle driverhome away from homebreakfast areao'hare airportcomfortable stayblue linechecking infree breakfastmotelsouthlakesuper8chicago
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This is the cleanest and friendliest place I have stayed at, the room's are very comfortable quiet, the restaurant is wonderful with great food. I will definitely be telling my friends back home to book here if ever in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed by this hotel! The staff was extremely accommodating and the rooms were modern, clean, comfortable, and spacious. The location was very convenient and checking in and out was so easy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I am in town I stop at this location. The staff here is very friendly. They recognize me and give me great service. I enjoy the restaurant next door but there are a lot of places to order from. I definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a comfortable nights sleep.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I want to thank the staff for my positive experience during my 2 night stay at this Super 8. I was provided with a free ride from the airport. Then in my room they had microwave and fridge. The rooms look very nice and remodeled. I got a first floor room as requested.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here several times and it is like a home away from home. Great customer service and the free continental breakfast is great. I would recommend fo anyone looking for a clean affordable plave

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business