“Late lunch after movie”

Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Northbook Court is part of the CTA route and can be picked-up or dropped off at many Mall entrances.
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Good salad bar, fresh produce, fruit. Good burgers & salads.
Best of all, my last 2 times there a waiter Winston took care of us.
Always a smile, not pushy. Refills coffee & salad bar plates without us having to ask.
I also heard
him with another table & he was terrific. Answering all food inquiries . I approached the manager after our meal today & said Winston was a great waiter, & asset to Claim Co.
I was told he'd been there 9 yrs.
If you eat there definitely ask for Winston.

Date of visit: March 2018
Michael H, Owner at The Claim Company, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about the ClaimCompany and Winston. I will make sure to post this for our entire team to see and praise and thank Winston for being one of the reasons that makes us successful. Thank you again for your visit and your loyalty.

Michael, Arnie and Ted.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Here it is...a Chicago relic...came, went and back again.

I also enjoy the Mother lode burger with lots of choices for toppings and fries there. Located in a great mall, service good...sometimes you have to wait for a table, but the staff is efficient and friendly.

Salad bar a mainstay and can be had alone or a one stop visit with you meal..depends on your appetite. I am a fan!

Date of visit: November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

The waitstaff at The Claim Company have always been very friendly and accommodating on every visit. I've never had a bad entree. The burgers, salads, fajitas, steak sandwich... all excellent! Great fried onion strings.

The only thing I have not enjoyed at The Claim Company is one of their "signature items", the fried mozzarella. It is not prepared like traditional fried mozzarella. Instead, it is an egg roll exterior with melted cheese inside. It is original but doesn't taste too good.

They also have a bar area with televisions, wifi for guests, and a quality salad bar. There are several excellent restaurants in the Northbrook Court area and The Claim Company certainly holds its own with the rest of them.

Date of visit: December 2017

Thank you for your kind review and loyalty!
Appreciate your visit and look forward to your return.

Michael

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The menu looked so good- but the food was sub-par. I really enjoyed the soup, but everything else we got was bland and we did not finish it. We did get the food to go, although I don't feel like it should have deteriorated to what it was.

Date of visit: November 2017
Michael H, Owner at The Claim Company, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Reading your review I’m not sure if you dined in or Carryout. I will assume you carryout. Sorry that you were underwhelmed. Some food travels better and some does not. Not knowing what you ordered all I can say is sorry and that our food or for that matter everyone’s food taste better in the restaurant. Thank you for your visit and hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch in comfortable booth in between shopping yesterday. Our waiter was fantastic - helped my father get WiFi setup, brought my mother a sundae for her birthday. Taco Salad was delicious! My father enjoyed the burger and fries. Great looking salad bar. Football games on the TV. Family atmosphere. Definitely recommend it as a great place to stop and rest while out holiday shopping.

Date of visit: November 2017
Michael H, Manager at The Claim Company, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your review and visit!