“When It Was Right Under Your Nose”
Review of Speedy Taco

Speedy Taco
Reviewed 9 September 2018

How long has Speedy Taco been right under my nose? Not sure. I live North Chicago adjacent and just never tried Speedy Taco. The shopping plaza is not fancy and I guess you would probably ignore it in favor of Popeye's if you wanted something fast. But you would be missing out. The tacos here are very good.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Always enjoy eating their food. Everything on the menu is delicious. They have online ordering and they deliver. What?! Not the fanciest or the best but we order from there at least once a month. Their staff is always so friendly and aim to please.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I love this mexican restaurant because it's the closest thing i think to mexican food out here in illinois so far. I've visted many resturants and theyre not all that close to mexican food styled like it is in california. But this one isnt perfect but satisfies me close enough to get the feel of my hometown. I prefer their burritos, carne asada tacos, or carne asada fries. best for when you got the drunk munchies.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Had a carne asada taco salad. The salad mix had carrots and cucumbers in it, not something typical in a Mexican salad. The salad was very wet and the shell and meat greasy. I'd try this place one more time, but its going to be at the bottom of my priorities.