“A long-time fav inside the mall.”

Tom & Jerry's Gyros
Ranked #42 of 63 Restaurants in Norridge
Reviewed 17 October 2016

You can buy slicker franchise stuff, but Tom and Jerry's has heart, and is a decent place to chow down in the mall. We've been going here for years!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The entire family was shopping and we decided to stop in the Food Court. Tom & Jerry's Gyros is located in the Food Court (Suite 126) at the Harlem Irving Plaza. The staff was quite friendly and efficient. We ordered one gyro sandwich and they grilled the onions which I happen to prefer. There is plenty of seating, free Wifi, nearby restrooms and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

Used to love this place however the last few visits I have been extremely let down with the flavor of their Italian beef. In my searching I have found that this chain is independently owned and not the original owners which I enjoy completely. The staff seems nice enough but it just does not make up for cold fries and bland beef.