“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Fort Jesse Cafe

Fort Jesse Cafe
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Normal
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Pursuing a vision of fantastic, fresh, homemade fare; in an unpretentious and uplifting atmosphere.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I love eggs Benedict, and these were as good as I have ever had. My wife had a breakfast burrito which had delicious flavor. 20 minute wait at 8:00 on a Sunday morning - well worth it.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We’d heard great things about Fort Jesse Cafe so we decided to try it out and we were not disappointed. The menu had unique items that provoked me to go out of my standard eggs with bacon comfort zone. I wasn’t disappointed!
The cafe was packed and we still received our order in a reasonable time frame.
We’ll be back again!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Lunch, their version of club sandwich, was great! Quick seating, homemade tasting food and sweet price! I will be back.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We have eaten breakfast here many times and the large portions are consistently tasty. My favorite is Grandpa’s Breakfast, but also like the Fort Buster without hot sauce or onions. My husband has liked Grandpa’s Breakfast, French Toast Breakfast and one of the seasonal skillets. I’ve heard their lunches are yummy also but we never get past the breakfast menu. The wait staff are attentive. Please note they don’t take reservations, there is a wait on weekends, and not a huge parking lot.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Fort Jesse Cafe is a delightful place for breakfast and lunch. The breakfast menu has so many excellent choices.