“Disinterested and apathetic... clueless staff”
Review of Panera Bread

Ranked #41 of 121 Restaurants in Normal
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Normal is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 July 2017

It is hard to believe that people with a job have so little interest in doing it to a minimum standard. Improperly filled orders, bad attitudes, lack of concern and a lot of employees standing around staring at the walls instead of cleaning up a dirty establishment. Very disappointing. Thank goodness the food is still pretty good! I am so disgusted with the apathy at so many of the franchise chains that I frequent during the work week.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Though busy, this Panera is always a good choice. They are very consistent in getting your orders correct. I also really enjoy the order ahead option. My food is always ready for me when I arrive.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The food here was very good until they changed the menu and took most of the good sandwiches off of it. Parking is a nightmare the tables are always dirty and the restrooms even dirtier.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I am a fan of Panera and this restaurant compares to their other ones. Food is good and made fresh. I LOVE that you can order from their app to run in and pick up and you can order from your table as well to avoid standing in line. I also prefer ordering from the app because you can customize your order much easier. I generally get my order as I wanted, but lately I've been missing items (salad dressing, bread instead of chips) which isn't a huge deal but annoying to have to eat as given or go back to get it fixed. Otherwise, I enjoy going here for healthier food options.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

While they do have a vegetarian sandwich and will leave meat and cheese off any sandwich or salad, they do not allow their staff to compensate a patron for doing so. The manager is great but his hands are tied.