“Friendly staff”

LA Bamba Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Normal
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We eat here pretty often, we always order the same thing and the staff recognize us and know what we will want before we order. This is a casual place, very quick, and maybe not very healthy, but tastes good.

Reviewed 17 April 2015

I have to say, I was a bit surprised to see a Sushi chef working behind the counter, but everything looked fresh and it was priced right so I took a chance and ordered the California Roll and Sunset Roll to try. They were both excellent! The sushi was made right in front of you, and it was served very artistically on the plate. My husband had a burrito bowl (regular burrito minus the tortilla) and it was also good. I've had their burritos before, but I am most looking forward to going back soon for the sushi! Great addition to the menu!

Reviewed 10 December 2014

I'm a big fan of LaBamba's and have been a regular since they opened in 1991. My order, every time, is a regular sized burrito with chorizo and pork with avocado and sour cream with all of the other standard stuff. They know my order when I show up. It's a great feeling to be "known" at a place. The ordering and food prep is quick and you get your food fast.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The corn wrapped tacos with pork and chicken were prepared in just a few minutes and served with beans and rice. The chips were hot and crisp. I look forward to eating there again.

Pepsi products.

Handicapped accessible.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

These restaurants are great for fast authentic Mexican. Awesome Tacorias. I definitely recommend these places. I go to the one in springfield,il. Their horchata is great too!