“Good food for a good price”
Review of D.P. Dough

D.P. Dough
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Normal
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Enjoyed a sausage and cheese calzone. It was only $7 and it filled me up. The bread was terrific and there was plenty of cheese. Sauce on the side was very good as well. Others with me had the ham and pineapple and the other was a supreme. Both really liked what they had.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I wanted to love this so badly....great menu and free delivery...but the outside was burnt and the inside not cooked thru...;might try one more time...I don't know...

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I absolutely love DP Dough. They have excellent food, and the servings are well worth the price. All of the employees I've encountered have been nothing but friendly, which is also a plus!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Always a good choice for late night craving after having some beverages. You get a lot for the money.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

It is a very cozy place, it is small, and clean. As soon as I entered the place I felt the sweet/yummy smell of the mozzarella cheese.
If you like crunchy stuff, the best option is a calzone in this place. They are really tasty. I would add a little bit more of chicken because it was a "parmesan chicken calzone".
I definitely will come back, I will bring my family and I will make them eat a calzone.

The sauce on a side has a sweet taste that I loved, but I can tell is not real, but, anyways, you can always take your calzone to go and prepare your own sauce at home.

Best calzone ever!

My first impression was: "yieiii, students are not around!"
My second impression was: great! A guy was cleaning the walls and the place remains neat and clean.

This is a place to order and leave. This is not made to spend long hours sitting and chatting. It is a "fast-food" kind of place. However, it is focused in Italian calzones. You find any kind or every kind of calzone. Moreover, you can build your own.

1  Thank Salua K