“Pretty good lunch.....”

Panera Bread
Ranked #56 of 171 Restaurants in Niles
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Niles is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Was waiting to pick someone up in the area. Decided to stop here for lunch. Sandwiches are pretty much the same at all Paneras. Not a bad lunch overall.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Pleasant welcome from the cashier at lunchtime. Be sure to try the pick two--which is half a sandwich and a bowl of soup. The turkey apple cheddar sandwich is a winner. Cost is approximately ten dollars per lunch and includes chips or an apple. A bonus was that for 99 cents extra you can choose a dessert, and pick it out when you want.
Booths are comfy, you do get to take your empty dishes to the trash can area, but Wi-Fi is available throughout the café.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just disappointed in the selection of bagel options at 10:15 am! Went here to celebrate my sisters birthday as my mom, sister and I do for each of our birthdays. The selection of bagels at this location was so poor. If you wanted something sweet you were in luck...cinnamon swirl with raisins, french toast, chocolate chip, blueberry, cinnamon crunch....have as many as you want the baskets were pretty full. Now on the other hand we all wanted Asiago cheese and alas.....none available, none in the back waiting to be filled. None Zip Nada. Only options for a non sweet bagel was everything, sesame and some sort of grain. How can a location that is open til 10 at night not have ANY asiago bagels and no plans to bring any out at 10 am in the morning? This is the second restaurant in the chain in my neighborhood that I have had major service/quality issues. What has happened to this chains quality? Is it the managers they are employing? About had enough of this poor standards.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

chain food rest all the same, nothing special offered food good but expensive

1  Thank krueg
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I and my friend had sandwiches, they were soo good, the bread is really delicious, I was so content with the taste, it's like everything was exactly the right portion, I just wish they had more options, but I am definitely going back again.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!