“Best bagels”

NY Bagels and Bialys
Ranked #2 of 9 Bakeries in Niles
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I won't go anywhere else for bagels. They are so delicious! Always fresh and their cream cheese is fabulous.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We started visiting just for the bagels but when we realized the variety of other goodies, all fresh made on site, we started going there for other things as well. Definitely a place I can recommend.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

On a lot of Saturday about 11:30 the business makes Bialy Dogs. A kosher hot dog wrapped I in Bialy dough. To me get them right out of the oven. A warm Bialy dog is the best way to at them. Hopefully the egg bagels just came out too. The employees working the are friendly and do s good job. Excellent bagels & a great Saturday lunch. Quick stop for a good angle.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I was in a hurry on a layover and wanted a quick bite. I wanted something fresh and this was a good alternative.

The menu was varied and offered a nice assortment. Of course they had a lot of bagels.

There were 4 people ahead of me but the line moved very quick. I was truly in and out.

I got the chicken breast sandwich on an everything bagel with Swiss cheese. It was hot, fresh and good. I enjoyed it.

The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Why would anyone go to a chain for Bagels? Most of them do not boil their bagels before baking them like this traditional outlet does. The result is a thin crusted, extremely chewy bagel that is just out of this world. Once you have a REAL bagel you will never get one at Panera again!!