“Thin-crust pizza, old school atmosphere ”
Review of Barnaby's Pizza

Barnaby's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 165 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: American
Description: Casual family dining
Description: Casual family dining
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We have been coming to Barnaby's since I have been little and practically nothing has changed about the restaurant, in a good way. There is very much of a classic feel to the restaurant, straight out of the 70s or 80s.

First of all, the pizza is thin crust and absolutely delicious. The crust is like a cracker and definitely one of my favorite pizzas in the area. The price is reasonable. For a three-topping pizza that is large, it's under $20. The large pizza will also feed three to four adults. There are also other foods that you can buy including mozzarella sticks, cheese fries, Fried mushrooms, hamburgers, and other bar foods. My parents always order the burgers and have for over 20 years. They will always be good! Drinks (pop and beer) are served by the pitcher, but you can order individual soft drinks or beer at the bar. All drinks are purchased at the bar - however, when you order your pizza, you can pre-order drinks when at the cashier and put it on a credit card. Otherwise, the bar only takes cash.

The seating in the restaurant is one big room full of only booths, wooden and classic. It is open seating so you sit wherever you want. There is a small bar, serves Pepsi products and beer, and a few televisions spread out throughout the place that usually plays Chicago sports.

This is a Great place to bring your sports teams after the big game, have a birthday celebration, or just come with the family on the Sunday night. It is a fun place to go with great food.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I have been a fan of Barnaby's since growing up in Rogers Park and cutting my teeth at that location (since closed).This was a rare visit to the Niles location. I picked up some par baked pizzas to go and they were great. Larry the manager a Barnaby's lifer. Good food, good people at a good price.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

We come here often. It's a family restaurant so the noise level can be very high, especially when people let their children runloose. The pizza is great but you can't always enjoy it with kids running around. Try to come when it's quieter. Monday night is buy one get one so it can be busy.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

My wife and I were travelling from Australia, when we met some Skokie locals, who invited us out to dinner to this establishment. It was nice to get out of the Chicago CBD which is where our hotel was, and venture out to the outskirts to check out something non tourist populated.

This was a nice charming place to come to. The pizza with the thin bases were just a delight and not to heavy. We also tried deep dish pizza in the Chicago CBD, and did not like it as much as this place.

Nice family friendly atmosphere and hope to return back here someday.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

I have to say, this visit was memorable as one of the best Pizza experiences I have ever had. One cheese and One sausage and they were fabulous. Pitchers of soda for the table and we were set. Good price, order at the front and pick it up and a full bar. Go to Barnaby's!

Been to Barnaby's Pizza? Share your experiences!