All reviews front desk staff upon check great customer service comfortable bed highway chicago il
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Season Greetings to fellow travelers on the road with their families and pets. Christmas time is the most joyous, and can be the most stressful time of the year. The first hurdle to overcome is; where can we stay that is affordable, clean, quiet and has quick access to the city. This is what I asked a parked Happy Taxi cab driver. Eileen, along with her husband Hank, told me that there was only one place that could meet me and my family’s need: that place is Motel 6 in Naperville. We’re here now and Loving It. Everything we could need is close by. Access to the city of Chicago is quick and easy. There is plenty of room for all of my family, including our dog Max and a heavy-duty washer and dryer on the ground floor. This was our first family trip, and I was so nervous. Don’t stress out during holiday travel thinking that you have to stay with relatives. Bring your crew here to Motel 6 in Naperville and stay for the New Year. They will keep the light on for you.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Motel 6 is the only place I'm now going the team there treating my family n the rest very well they are polight n making sure your stay there is on point I will always go there they rooms is so beautiful and colorful laundry on point just well round it I love this place home away from home and around shopping place they made my family felt great I recommend this motel 6 to anyone who want to be home

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of months ago and had such a great stay that I came back again for one night. The front desk staff were warm and informative about the area and gave me recommendations on things to do in the area and I was not disappointed. Clean and quiet room as always and professional people.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed 1 night here and had the best customer service from a female named Hiawatha. She had the biggest smile her face and made me feel welcomed. I will here again. The room was very nice and cozy. If you want to stay somewhere affordable with great customer service this is the place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly and rooms are so clean.. Everything works and close to many restaurants.. This is a safe place to bring your kids and very pet Friendly.. Manager Deon is very friendly.. Hiwatha behind the desk is very knowledgeable and very nice.. Perfect place for a getaway..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo