All reviews clean and quiet room front desk staff great customer service family visit chicago
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Motel 6 is the only place I'm now going the team there treating my family n the rest very well they are polight n making sure your stay there is on point I will always go there they rooms is so beautiful and colorful laundry on point just well round it I love this place home away from home and around shopping place they made my family felt great I recommend this motel 6 to anyone who want to be home

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of months ago and had such a great stay that I came back again for one night. The front desk staff were warm and informative about the area and gave me recommendations on things to do in the area and I was not disappointed. Clean and quiet room as always and professional people.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed 1 night here and had the best customer service from a female named Hiawatha. She had the biggest smile her face and made me feel welcomed. I will here again. The room was very nice and cozy. If you want to stay somewhere affordable with great customer service this is the place.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly and rooms are so clean.. Everything works and close to many restaurants.. This is a safe place to bring your kids and very pet Friendly.. Manager Deon is very friendly.. Hiwatha behind the desk is very knowledgeable and very nice.. Perfect place for a getaway..

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The staff was very polite and housekeeping did a great job !! General Manager was very professional !!! They went above and beyond our expectation of other motel 6 !! We will be back again !!! Very clean and safe great quiet place !!

• Trip type: Travelled on business