All reviews room was clean sausage patties desk clerk very comfortable stay flat screen tv continental breakfast up to date off the highway chicago area staff was friendly pillows business cereal
Reviewed 10 July 2017

There were 5 pillows on our king size bed. I found the bed and pillows very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was just ok, better than nothing.
We choice it for the low price and breakfast buffet. Found the bathroom shower very small and bathroom door awkward. It was clean. Wifi was available but very poor reception. If your a business man needing to be connected to the internet ...this is not the hotel for you!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Overall an older hotel. Small breakfast area. Rooms have been recently updated. The price is reasonable and safe. Close to 59 and Route 88. Lots of restaurants nearby . Good choices. Mexican, Italian, Fast Food. Portillo's . Olive Garden, Red Lobster and a mall.

Room tip: Off the highway away from traffic area. All are good choice.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

The room was adequate. The mattress was quite good. Separate shower/toilet room from the vanity. Small TV. No tub, but a stand up shower. Moderately clean. Lobby and breakfast area a bit cramped. Topical hot breakfast. Eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries, coffee, etc.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_IL443, General Manager at Sleep Inn Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Mangal Patel

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I stayed here for three nights with no problems. Check-in and check-out were easy, The lobby, breakfast area and outside grounds were very clean. The breakfast was very basic, but if you want more there is a Cracker Barrel within EASY walking distance. The are is what I would consider mixed use of office and residential, we felt very safe. There are lots of shops and restaurants nearby, we even went to a movie one evening. Our room and bathroom were decent size and very clean. If you are wanting to be near downtown, this is not the area for you, but if you are wanting to stay in a safe area with interstate access I would highly recommend Naperville. It is near the interstate but you cannot hear any of the traffic which was wonderful.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 7 April 2017

My husband and I lived in the Chicagoland area for several years and have many close friends and family there. We have lived nearly 300 miles away for over 9 years now and visit the area 6-8 times a year. We have always stayed at 3 or 4 star hotels in the past but those days are over! I ran across this Sleep Inn on line and the reviews were awesome. The location is great and the amenities are super for the price. This is a GREAT value for your money! I spoke with Jackie to reserve and she was perfect at her job. I was hopeful the rest of the stay would be as wonderful. IT WAS! My husband and I both agree that THIS IS THE PLACE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY AT! The staff from start to finish, including the housekeepers, are remarkably friendly and people pleasing. I spoke with Esmeralda, Tanveer, and Yaquielin at different times and all were VERY sweet and helpful. The entire property, inside and out, is extremely well kept. The beds very comfy, lighting and mirrors are great, the capsule shaped shower is unique and kind of cool! Breakfast, really good. Just made our fast-paced trip very relaxing and with the price, we can afford to go more often! Thanks to the Manager and his superb staff. It's obvious they all take pride in their place.

Room tip: 1st floor was busy but quiet! Doors seal shut well!
Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank HeyJude1963
GM_IL068, General Manager at Sleep Inn Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,