All reviews front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again easy access waffle maker restaurants within walking distance staff was friendly oatmeal one night stay first floor fresh fruit a great stay the breakfast area shuttle service vince inns
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Front desk gal was VERY sweet and helpful Natalie, I think), and the common areas were nice, but as soon as you boarded that TIRED old elevator, you enter The Twilight Zone...The hallways are narrow, even the room doors are smaller than normal. The room was pleasant--felt more like a cruise ship cabin, though. The tiny bathroom had a HUGE standalone counter system that very nearly required you to sidle-in sideways to use the toilet...

The mattress was firm , but tired, and that relic of an air conditioner has no business being in a room where people are expecting to sleep in quiet comfort.

WAY too expensive for this tier hotel, quite frankly...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank WhereAhBen
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear WhereAhBen,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. Your words about Natalie are very kind and I will be sure to pass them along to her. I am so sorry that our accommodations did not meet your expectations. We do stand by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and I would like to offer this to you. Please contact me either by phone at 630-505-1400 ext. 320 or by email at robin.king@hilton.com.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This was a great hotel in a very nice suburb. Staff is very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Be sure to check out the old downtown of Naperville! A great area with lots of shops and restaurants.

Dear Steven W,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I will certainly be passing your kind words along to the staff. I agree with you - downtown Naperville is a great place to visit! The Riverwalk is especially fabulous for a nice walk!

I hope the next time you find yourself in Naperville you come back to see us!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We were very disappointed with our experience with this location. We always try to stay at a Hampton due to their consistency, however this location failed. The beds were hard, noisy and uncomfortable. The pool was very cloudy and the staff were more interesting in their music on their headphones then the guests.

1  Thank RichardL5578

Dear Richard L,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry you did not have a good experience with our hotel. We do stand behind Hampton's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and I would like to offer this to you. Please contact me either at 630-505-1400 ext. 320 or robin.king@hilton.com.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Awesome hotel. Staff was amazing and always extremely helpful. Breakfast was AMAZING. We truly enjoyed the cleanliness of the pools and workout amenities. Would stay at this hotel ANYTIME I'm in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear Angela M,

Thank you very much for staying with us and also for writing a review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass along your wonderful comments to the staff. To say that you would stay with us anytime you are in the area is definitely a great compliment to hear, so thank you!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We stayed for three days for a family reunion which was held at a private residence. We enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Our room was cleaned very well each day. The staff was very nice. The hotel was quiet. We had very easy access to a number of wonderful restaurants within walking distance.

Dear Karen E,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I hope you had a fantastic reunion! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay; I will make sure our staff hears of your compliments.

I hope the next time you are in Naperville you come back to see us!