Hotel Arista(Naperville)
US$185
US$169
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$91
US$116
US$181
HotelIndigo.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$168
US$142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$110
US$98
US$201
US$168
EmbassySuites.com
US$176
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againeasy accesswaffle makerrestaurants within walking distancestaff was friendlyone night stayoatmealfirst floorbreakfast areafresh fruita great stayshuttle serviceconvenient locationvince
Reviewed 12 April 2015

We stayed here overnight while on a recent business trip. Our room was on the top floor and it was very quiet. The breakfast buffet was fine. It was a great place to spend the night for business. There are restaurants nearby. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floor was quiet
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear edk469,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed your quiet room and our breakfast. We are in a great location for corporate travel and restaurants in the area. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Naperville!

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Great people, great service, if you have a bad experience at the hands of the staff, it is your own fault. Everyone at the hotel is very compassionate and helpful. They helped us remove a goose that was wanting to take up residence on the top of my vehicle.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Dear Mike T,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will certainly be letting our staff and General Manager know about your experience with us. Fortunately the goose has left our parking lot area and is no longer making himself at home on cars :)

Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

From beginning to end, my stay was terrific. The staff was courteous, professional and very accommodating. The room was clean and updated and the breakfast buffet was beyond my expectations. Fantastic value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

Dear hcarrell,

I am so excited to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for your kind words and I will certainly be passing them along to the staff. I hope the next time you are in Naperville you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

Hotel staff was very friendly, rooms were very clean and the bed was really comfortable. In addition, the breakfast was super. This was a business trip but I would stay at the hotel if vacationing in the area.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Dear Ingrid S,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review! I am so happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and your room clean. I will be passing this information along to the staff and General Manager.

I do hope the next time you find yourself in Naperville for business that you consider staying with us. Also, we are an excellent location for either a suburb or Chicago vacation! The train station is a short 3 miles away from us and it will take you straight into Chicago.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

This is a great hotel. We stay at this location frequently because our youngest son attends a local university. The rooms are very clean, it is an older hotel, but they have made a number of upgrades to the rooms. The only knock on this hotel is bathrooms are very small, but doable. My wife suggest getting the handicap room, bathrooms are very spacious and the lighting is excellent.
The pricing is excellent if you consider a $10 value "free" breakfast as part of the cost. This is the best free breakfast we have found anywhere. Plus free cookies, coffee and apples 24/7.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear Joe D,

I am so glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us! Thank you for making us your home when visiting your son. It makes my heart so happy when we have guests that return to us time and time again. Thank you for noting our breakfast; it is tasty and a great value!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!