All reviewsfront deskrooms are bigordered pizzarooms were very cleanwithin walking distancenice hotelindoor poolmini fridgefitness centergreat roomcomplimentary breakfastbistrobusinesspropertystarbuckschicagoexpressway
Reviewed 7 February 2017

We stayed here for business and needed many different things prior to our sales presentation. Despite the fact that we had many requests, the staff made our life so much easier by helping with every one of them so we could focus on the business at hand! Bryan in particular was extremely helpful. Great hotel in general.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Luci K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

nicchbc,
Our team is proud that we were able to, "Go the distance" for you and your team to get ready for your sales presentation. Your generous feedback is very much appreciated. I am excited to hear that Bryan was extremely helpful. He is a great addition to our team.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the courtyard for a hockey tournament . The hotel was clean and very nice. I must say the front desk people were exceptional. I think his name was Steve but not sure, was so helpful. It is so nice to stay at hotel where the staff is so helpful . I for sure will stay here again . The location is great as well with lots of great restaurants to choose from.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Jodybyrne,
Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to post it on our Trip Advisor page. I am happy to hear that Bryan was very helpful during your stay as he is a new associate to our team. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Got room facing courtyard with Christmas lighting. Unique - less disturbance... Mainly as beds don't stick to boundary walls of room -imho this majorly reduces noise.

Only thing - for business, bfast options are limited to few choices at inhouse 'bistro'. Bfast was good though - you'll inevitably end up spending your money.

Also - Marriott Fairfield had netflix - so why not courtyard.... Customized entertainment is next milestone in hospitality.

Otherwise courteous & helpful staff. Had to catch early flight & 'beestro' wasnt open, lady at reception got me fresh coffee in wee hours... Appreciated.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Sudhanshu B,
Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to post it on our Trip Advisor page. I am happy to hear that our staff was very helpful during your stay. We work hard as a team to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your positive review on our hotel's services and amenities We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I spent 3 nights in this Hotel during a business trip.
The Hotel was very well located to reach the office and also not far from the highway.
The rooms are quite large and well equipped, maybe the bathroom needs some renewal.

WiFi quality was very good and I could work efficiently also in the Hotel; this doesn't happen every day, so it was really appreciated.

As far as breakfast is concerned, I missed a bit the presence of a buffet, but the menu offered as well a nice choice.

Overall a nice stay for such a short period.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Luci K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear RobertoMazzocchi,
Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled that you find our hotel to be accommodating and a great location. As part of the Marriott family we strive to make our hotel your home away from home. We do hope that you visit our hotel again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took a quick one night trip to the Chicagoland area, and chose the Courtyard by Marriott. Check in was quick and easy. The front desk staff was efficient. The hotel lobby, ground and room was pleasing. I love that this hotel is walking distance to many restaurants. Overall a good stay. Many thanks to Jose for retrieving my earrings and holding them at the front desk until I returned.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Luci K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Diclay1,
Thank you very much for the nice review. We're glad your stay was so enjoyable and we were able to provide all the services and amenities you needed. Our team is very passionate about service and truly goes above and beyond for every guest, every day. We hope to see you again in the future.