Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$169
US$171
US$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$143
US$130
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
Courtyard
US$177
US$152
  • Pool
US$127
US$113
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Red Roof
Book now, pay at stay
US$187
US$168
EmbassySuites.com
All reviewsbed and breakfasthome away from homewonderful hostscarrot cakeorganic breakfastoff street parkingdowntown napervillewhirlpool tubrelaxing staythis past weekenjoyed our staywithin walking distancedebbiebnbinnkeeperscharmednitrate
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Loved my stay here. Mark and Debbie are wonderful hosts, and the breakfasts were incredible. They also provided snacks and drinks so that when you came in you could always grab a little something to eat or drink. Would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Loved my sunshine room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank 22Jeanie22
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Visiting the Morton Arboretum and decided to stay an extra day. Normally I would investigate a B&B before reserving, but this was a spur of the moment stay. Luckily, there was a room.

The graciousness yet unobtrusiveness of the hosts was evident throughout. Tastefully decorated and well stocked, the stay was just what the doctor ordered. The whirlpool tub was great for my sore muscles from a day of hiking. The bed was comfortable and the thirsty thick towels were a joy.

I thought our stay was great, until we had breakfast. Our stay was definitely more than great! The carrot cake smoothie was a pleasant surprise while waiting for the rest of breakfast, so pleasant that we and another guest inquired about the recipe. Then the organic, locally baked breads, butters, cheeses, nitrate free ham, kale feta omelet, tomato and hash browns. All organic, all excellent. While awaiting breakfast, the front wrap around porch was a great place to wake up with my cup of coffee.

One last thing -- the location was unbelievable. A quick 3 block walk to the downtown area of Naperville. I'd never been there, but I now prefer it to a weekend in Galena. This had nice shops that I actually want to buy things in. Bought some nice dresses at a cute dress shop for my college daughter and things for my younger daughter at the Hanna store. Tons of dining options, topped off by hosts to make suggestions, give a coupon and offer directions.

My next girls day with my young adult daughters will be here!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TammyTripster123
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Mark and Debbie are exceptional innkeepers. The Harrison House has the character of a 113 year old home w/the modern amenities one would hope for - WiFi, TV's, large bathrooms a few with deep, soaker tubs - in addition to being walking distance to all of downtown Naperville, IL. I parked in their off-street parking Friday evening, and didn't have to get back in my vehicle until Sunday when I went home. Debbie ensures guest's quisine is healthy, organic, and satisfying. The meals were as eye-appealing as they were delicious. As a writer, I stayed with them for the weekend to work on my book. They appointed me to Fleur de Lis room at the back of the house, away from the general hub-bub normal to a BnB. With the help of their TLC, I managed to write an additional 3 chapters of my book - huge accomplishment! Thank you, Debbie and Mark! I will be back!

Room Tip: Tell Debbie your needs and she will help you choose the best room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MarLar31
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Mark and Deb are superb hosts. They think of many little things that make your stay perfect. I could write a long review, but it would be a waste of time - this place, the experience and the hosts are as good as it gets. We will return and hopefully do so many times again

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lance S
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I couldn't say enough about Mark, Debbie, and the Harrison House B&B! This was our second stay, and I feel as though Mark & Debbie have become our extended family. I look forward to breakfast every morning so we can sit and chat with our gracious hosts. Not to mention, Debbie's cooking is phenomenal! We arrived back at the B&B the other night and walked in to find Mark, Debbie, and some international guests sitting around the dining room table enjoying an AMAZING homemade Carrot Cake and wine. What a way to end the day! I grew up in Naperville and even went to the elementary school right around the corner. I couldn't imagine a better location to stay in Naperville. You're a 3-minute walk from downtown Naperville, the river walk, and the train station. Plus, the house I grew up in is right around the corner. The house is beautiful, the rooms are cozy and romantic, and the amenities are top-notch. Still, none of those can come close to the hospitality provided by Mark & Debbie. You'll feel right at home the second you walk in, and you'll be counting down the days until you get to stay there again. There is nowhere else we'd rather stay in Naperville than the Harrison House B&B! I'd give them 100 starts if I could.

Room Tip: Best location
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family