All reviews bed and breakfast b and b organic breakfast wonderful hosts carrot cake downtown naperville home away from home the inn keeper squeezed orange juice few short blocks whirlpool tub river walk relaxing stay this past week close to downtown enjoyed our stay chicago area
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I couldn't say enough about Mark, Debbie, and the Harrison House B&B! This was our second stay, and I feel as though Mark & Debbie have become our extended family. I look forward to breakfast every morning so we can sit and chat with our gracious hosts. Not to mention, Debbie's cooking is phenomenal! We arrived back at the B&B the other night and walked in to find Mark, Debbie, and some international guests sitting around the dining room table enjoying an AMAZING homemade Carrot Cake and wine. What a way to end the day! I grew up in Naperville and even went to the elementary school right around the corner. I couldn't imagine a better location to stay in Naperville. You're a 3-minute walk from downtown Naperville, the river walk, and the train station. Plus, the house I grew up in is right around the corner. The house is beautiful, the rooms are cozy and romantic, and the amenities are top-notch. Still, none of those can come close to the hospitality provided by Mark & Debbie. You'll feel right at home the second you walk in, and you'll be counting down the days until you get to stay there again. There is nowhere else we'd rather stay in Naperville than the Harrison House B&B! I'd give them 100 starts if I could.

Room tip: Best location
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jlynnk87
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I've stayed at many, many B&Bs and am an innkeeper myself. The Harrison House is absolutely five star. Debbie is graciousness and hospitality defined. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and have every amenity. The beds are so comfortable. Breakfast is all organic and homemade, carefully prepared and lovingly served. The B&B is located on a pretty street of beautifully-kept houses only two blocks from the Riverwalk and the center of pretty downtown Naperville. And special kudos to the adorable greeting committee: two sweet Maltese dogs who echo their host's warm hospitality! Hope to get back and stay again!

Room tip: Loved the Nantucket room, featuring a shower and separate jacuzzi tub
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kimbrwrite
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Debbie and Mark are superior hosts, and we felt warm and welcomed from the moment we entered this historic B&B. After booking, Debbie contacted me to see if there were any dietary restrictions and then my dessert preference as she noticed our stay corresponded to my birthday celebration. The Victorian Room is exquisitely furnished in that time period and the king size bed was inviting and comfortable. Very nice amenities-that even included a magnified mirror for makeup application!! Our breakfast was lovingly prepared and presented and included fresh yogurt, berries a sumptuous frittata, maple infused chicken sausage and potatoes and fresh squeezed orange juice. And downtown Naperville with its boutique shops and restaurants are a few short blocks away. This is the perfect place to rest, relax and rejuvenate!!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Raminfan
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Harrison House is a lovely B&B run by Debbie and her husband who go out of their way to make you feel like family!

Their home is situated in a quiet neighborhood just five min from downtown Naperville.

Their home is lovely with a big, beautiful porch and lovely cared for gardens. The accommodations were most comfortable in every sense.

The breakfasts were absolutely amazing. Debbie and her husband serve you a full breakfast in the dining room. We started one with a homemade yogurt parfait followed by orange zest French toast and organic fruit. The following day was the parfait with an organic cheese omelet and sausage and organic fruits.

By far the best B&B breakfast and most attentive service I have ever experienced in a B&B and I have traveled extensively. Absolutely 5 star!

Debbie and her husband was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions with regard to navigating the area.

All in all I would highly recommend this establishment when in the area!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank silberberg_brian
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Love the location of this B and B in Naperville. You can walk everywhere including the train station, many restaurants, shops and the Riverwalk. The room could use a little bit of updating (Nantucket) but the bed was extremely comfortable, closet had plenty of room and bathroom was large. We had everything we needed including wine and beer. The breakfasts/brunches were well prepared with organic ingredients. The hosts really make this a 5 star B and B. Lovely people who want everyone to have a great experience! We felt like friends by the time we left.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happy_Traveller0523