See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here for my birthday. Had a great time, now i will say if you do not smoke make sure to ask for a non-smoking room.. It was clean, roomy, the price was the best i found around and still be close to everything.. The only complaint i have is i don't smoke and they gave me a smoking room.. But when i went up and said something they switched me out right away no problem.. The people were nice helpful very polite. The next morning i was talking to the owner told him the same thing. And they gave me a ride to the train station so i didn't have to pay for a cab.. So again great time.. Thanks guys for making my birthday fun!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Horrible place to stay!!!! Found bugs everywhere!!!!!!! They were very rude at the front desk!!!!! The shower was cold and smelled bad. First time in my life I felt dirty getting out of a shower. Website said free breakfast nothing but a toaster in the lobby.

Stayed: September 2016
CustomerFocus1, Front Office Manager at Regency Inn Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thanks for the response. Sorry to hear about your experience. Next time please let the front desk know at the time. Is it possible it was after the breakfast time. we have been working hard to make it better. we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I am impressed with price and quality combination. The hotel rooms are much better as compared to outside look. Excellent internet with business center in the lobby, friendly staff and close to highway I-88 and 355 for me it is best. No breakfast but so many restaurants nearby. This is my fifth stay I stayed with my wife and some time for business.
With LCD FLAT Panel 32 inch TVs in all rooms with full comcast cable.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are much better in condition
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
CustomerFocus1, Manager at Regency Inn Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for the review. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff were friendly and compitent. Romms are dated but clean Wifi is blazing fast much much better than any other hotel chain 20+mbs down 14mbs up no throttling. I recommend it for anyone on a budget.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Charles F
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel is like a mobile home. Outlets are on the floor and none at the desk. There was no shampoo or moisturizer. Soap was like bite size Hersey chocolate.

Bedding is also very bad.

Don't get fooled by the name of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business