“Superbly done and light ”

House of Emperor 75th & S Naper
Ranked #78 of 515 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This is not your regular hole in the wall Chinese restaurant it has class and they have kept it clean and the food tasty and light. Not too much of oils used in the food and the rice is fluffy not starchy. A must if your in the area and love a good meal done well at a great price.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We frequent this place quite a bit because their Chinese food is good, reasonably priced, and consistent. We really enjoy their boneless salt and pepper pork chop. We'll definitely continue to be loyal customers of this place.

Go there for lunch for an even better deal! Enjoy!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Had to be in Naperville for my Grand Daughters game. Researched Chinese restaurants on Trip ASdvisor before going. Planned to have lunch.From the time I walked in I felt a warm feeling. Service was outstanding and food was beyond my expectations.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016

This restaurant was a real treat to eat at. We had a choice between American-Chinese food served the Chinese-American way (which we chose, not being Chinese) and authentic Chinese food. I believe they have Thai cuisine too. They are very accommodating to groups of 6 - 8, and we received fast and courteous service as well.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We have ordered carry out from here on a number of occasions and have always been pleased. Happened to be in the area for lunch so I thought we would sit down. Place has a musty odor and there was really nobody much eating. I was really surprised based on how busy we see the place for dinner. Guess we'll stick to the carryout.

Date of visit: March 2016