“Always delicious pasta and sauces”

La Sorella di Francesca
Reserve with OpenTable
La Sorella di Francesca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 507 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This is a great Italian restaurant. I love their creamy sauces and perfect pasta! They also have fun cocktails and desserts.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I recently met three friends for a girls weekend in Naperville. We started things off with lunch at La Sorella. The martinis were delicious and the house specialty pizza was one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. My friends enjoyed calamari and scallop and chicken salads, and all were raving about them. Very generous portions to boot! The European inspired décor and beautiful bar made a great setting to reunite with my friends from out of state. I'll definitely return the next time I'm in Naperville.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I highly recommend Francesca's restaurant located in the heart of downtown Naperville. From beginning to end the chefs consistently create dishes that please the palette. The wait staff is attentive and friendly and the atmosphere quaint and cozy. You will leave satisfied wanting to come back for more!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

They have amazing pasta and fish dishes and good service. The tables are a little close together...but it is always busy so who can blame them. They also have nice private rooms upstairs for parties.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

You'll find many Italian specialties here: appetizers, pasta, pizza and desserts. We tried different pastas and I personally found some of them a bit too much adapted to the american taste: very strong-tasting and intense sauces and creams.
However, the ingredients were good and the recipes traditional and in some cases creative as well. I am willing to come back and try some more!

1  Thank JasFu

Been to La Sorella di Francesca? Share your experiences!