“Great pizza & more!”

Bricks Wood Fired Pizza & Cafe
Ranked #16 of 508 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today, the brick oven pizza was excellent & was out in 5 mins! Clean eatery that also offers soups, salads & ice cream! They also have a few beers on tap and a couple of wines! Very reasonably priced, my pepperoni pizza was $12, and was large enough to easily serve 2!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We were in town for some family fun at IFLY. When we got to our hotel we asked if it was good rave reviews. We has some grinders pizza and salad. All of it was wonderful. The brick oven is the bomb. Would recommend if in area

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed ourselves! Great pizza and options for the entire family. We brought grandparents, siblings, parents and grandkids and there was something for everyone. No place else around can you get as much food as we did for under $100 to feed 3 kids and 6 adults!

This is definitely going to become a go to spot for us. The BBQ chicken pizza and sunny side up are my favorites as well the chicken pesto and Tuna sandwiches. Delicious.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Stopped in for a Pizza and I am glad that I did. The pizza I order was excellent. I enjoyed it.

The restaurant itself is very clean and nice but more of a quick stop kind of place. The do have limited wine and beer.

I enjoyed the pizza, the service was excellent and the pizza came fast.

I would get another pizza from here.

1  Thank JeffreyTravel
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Fast service, great pizza, salad and ice cream! My boys like seeing the fire in the oven. We will be back.