“Nice dinner ”

Walker's Char House
Reserve with OpenTable
Walker's Char House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 485 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Good variety of steak, chicken, seafood and pasta. Ribeye was ok. Chicken Marsala was very good. Service was great. Had a pasta dish with fillet mignon. Very good. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had very good service, our waitstaff was very attentive to all of our needs. The food was really good as well, with the star of the show being the tender ribeye steak. Overall a nice evening.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

First time eater here. You’d never know it but there is a great steak house tucked away here between a pet store and a weight watchers .... my ribeye was excellent. Service was top notch too. It may need a facelift inside or maybe just some new flooring... drinks were more than generous and served quickly. I’d definitely come back here again

1  Thank Jon M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for a late lunch/early dinner. They made my Mothers Day perfect! They were very busy but the staff was excellent! We did not have to wait for anything but we were not rushed out. I had the Maui Maui it was very good. Also at the table we had Baked Spaghetti, Hamburger and Walkers Pasta. All very good! It did not look like much from the outside the the inside was very quaint. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Been to the small strip mall place 3 times now. Friendly place and a good variety on the menu. Small bar in the back eats up space and not really a pub type of place. Some food is good but I wonder if they cater too much to old timers as each time my food, Chops, tenderloin, and chicken were all over cooked and not much seasoning. I'm always with friends who like the place and reserve my opinion for here. Its not my go to in an area with so many options.