“Excellent Ribeye”

Walker's Char House
Reserve with OpenTable
Walker's Char House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 489 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

First time eater here. You’d never know it but there is a great steak house tucked away here between a pet store and a weight watchers .... my ribeye was excellent. Service was top notch too. It may need a facelift inside or maybe just some new flooring... drinks were more than generous and served quickly. I’d definitely come back here again

1  Thank Jon M

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for a late lunch/early dinner. They made my Mothers Day perfect! They were very busy but the staff was excellent! We did not have to wait for anything but we were not rushed out. I had the Maui Maui it was very good. Also at the table we had Baked Spaghetti, Hamburger and Walkers Pasta. All very good! It did not look like much from the outside the the inside was very quaint. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Been to the small strip mall place 3 times now. Friendly place and a good variety on the menu. Small bar in the back eats up space and not really a pub type of place. Some food is good but I wonder if they cater too much to old timers as each time my food, Chops, tenderloin, and chicken were all over cooked and not much seasoning. I'm always with friends who like the place and reserve my opinion for here. Its not my go to in an area with so many options.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Since my daughter just moved to Naperville, we all decided to try one of the local restaurants there. We chose Walkers, a cute restaurant in a strip mall location. I was going to have some kind of steak, but the menu contained a different spin on a pork chop. It was a pretzel encrusted pork chop which both my wife and I ordered. We ordered calamari for an appetizer which was very good, our salads came out which were average size and properly chilled. My daughter ordered the Caprese chicken. Her chicken consisted of chunks of chicken with mozzarella cheese and tomato and basil on top. Small portions but tasted pretty good. Then our pork chops came out. These things were soft to the touch with grill marks on them and a paste of something on the top. After tasting, I could taste charcoal lighter within the meat. The meat was not of your average pork chop. They were soft and very chewy not easily swallowed. I could eat about half of one of the chops. My wife only ate a quarter of hers. We didn’t comment on the bad taste until our daughter finished hers. Not wanting to complain, we allowed our server to wrap up the remaining two chops. We paid and marked off this place forever

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This place has great food. I always try something different. Salmon and salads are good also. Great service and manage always is attentive. Cozy dining room and they have a bar.
Prices are reasonable.