“Great menu items, good food”
Review of Green Basil

Green Basil
Ranked #82 of 507 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I love that we have a good Vietnamese Restaurant in the West Suburb. I can say that this place never disappoints me when it comes to the food they serve. We have come here for lunch numerous times and it is always pack. Food servings not as big as in any Argyle restaurant but hey, this is close. We will always come back. I wish they offer more dessert items.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Really loved this charming restaurant, only, being a vegetarian, am a bit disappointed they don't have much on their menu for us veggies. Also, service staff a bit inattentive, but very nice. Whatever I did have though was extremely good and fresh.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We went on a Sunday night, and the restaurant was fairly busy. The service was pleasant but excruciatingly slow, so not a great choice if you are really hungry. The food was good.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Watched Chicago's Best and they were voted #1 in Naperville. Of course made us very curious and made sure to try it! The price is reasonable. The basil fried rice with pork, mint, pineapple with shrimp is just awesome! The calamari has a unique taste, the wrap with shrimp and peanut sauce is something that I will definitely come back! So if you want to try something different, unique but great taste please visit this place. Food was so good that I forgot to take some pictures!

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

The best and only pho place in Naperville. The restaurant is located in a house off of Jefferson St. It's very clean. They can accommodate big parties. I been there about 7 times and they are always busy. Which is great!!! The pho broth is so soothing. You don't have to add anything but your usual fixing such as basil, bean sprouts, and lime. The boun thit nuong is delicious if you want something light with a lot of veggies and meat. The bun Bo hue is another favorite. It has such a clean taste. Usually at restaurants bun bo hue has a strong smell. The Vietnamese coffee with condense milk is yummy. But make sure you have it cold. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. And they have outside seating.

1  Thank Lotus_Keo