“great deli”

Ranked #3 of 513 Restaurants in Naperville
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I love this place. It is close to my work office and stop here often. I love the corned beef lunch and the do it yourself lox and bagel for breakfast. You get a hearty portion of everything. The meat on the sandwiches are plenty for really make 2 same with the cream cheese and lox. You get a large portion so grab some extra bread or bagel. They also have Junior Cheesecakes OH MY GOODNESSS! The lemon is sooo yum.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

From the moment you walk in - "WELCOME TO SCHMALTZ" - yes, loudly, - you're in for a treat. the pastrami sandwiches are our favorites, and the extras - pickles, bagel chips - are perfect.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

A little bit of New York in Naperville - great sandwiches - overstuffed is the way to go. I've made this a regular lunch stop over the years. My friends have enjoyed the Motza Ball soup, potato pancakes and hot dogs (both Chicago Style and New York Style). I tend to stick with the hot pastrami, maybe corned beef on occasion to mix it up. I've never been disappointed and have been there dozens of times.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Decided to go there for lunch after hearing so many great things about this place. Well, it lived up to the hype. The sandwiches and sides were delicious, and the environment fit the stereo type. Glad that we went there.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I love this deli because they later on the good stuff. It's not the typical fast food style sandwich shop like Jason's or pot belly, they do the real deal with awesome Pastrami sandwiches.