“Dinner ”

Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 513 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

After a fun day of shopping we had an early dinner. Food was excellent. Salmon, Italian sausage flatbread and salad was wonderful. Will definitely go back. Be sure to make reservations.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Last week I saw a Cooper’s Hawk at my home and when I happened to walk by this place I had to try it. Got a Lux wine flight and was surprised by the Meritage, it was my
Favorite, which usually would not be my choice. Then, had tuna sashimi, delicious, and maybe the best food part. And a filet with garlic mashed potatoes, onion sticks and broccoli. All very good except the tuna appetizer may have been too much. A great experience although getting rather loud as the evening progresses. I came early. Still not too loud. Great experience

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Had the salmon and filet mignon combo. It was perfectly seasoned and delicious! We always get the pork belly tostadas, they are our absolute favorite. Our waitress was super friendly and very efficient.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Always have a good meal at Cooper's Hawk ! Whether it's the "drunken shrimp" ot fish tacos, or their jumbo burgers, and delightful french fries,,cooked YOUR WAY !

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The great thing about Coopers Hawk is you can taste the wine before you buy it. Plus have dinner here and enjoy their wines that pair with the food. Delicious...