“Could Eat Here Daily”

Add it.
Franco's
Ranked #100 of 508 Restaurants in Naperville
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

No exaggeration: best Chicken Parm AND Italian Beef in town. A few weeks back, I randomly found this mysterious container of chicken parm in my fridge. I assumed my husband had brought it home from his mom's and that she had made it from scratch. Nope: Franco's. Wow. And their noodles seem to be homemade also. A couple weeks later, we gave the Italian Beef a try (I don't even like beef). Stunned. 10 times better than Portillos, less salty and softer bread. Hoping to avoid gaining 10 lbs from this place since it's now one of our guilty pleasures. Oh and highly recommend the fries toocrispy shoe-string type yet soft on inside. Cute outdoor seating and super kid-friendly.

1  Thank Jen M

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Hands down.... best place to get homemade Italian food. The family make it fresh everyday. The grandma is in back rolling meatballs. I will be back.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My brother loved Johnny's. So did I. Imagine my surprise when he brought me here to have an Italian Beef for lunch. OMG, OMG, OMG. So good I ordered 4 pounds of bulk beef to take home to California where I now live. It traveled beautifully. In fact I have my neighbors here drooling. Must speak about the family that works together in this gem. THEY ARE THE BEST. Even went back to try the sausage and peppers. Double ground, their own recipe. Heavenly. I have to come back to Illinois in April. For a refill! Will I see you there?

1  Thank nancyinChicago_13

Been to Franco's? Share your experiences!