“Turtle 🐢 Speed”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #331 of 513 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This chain is always slow with service. Every single location I've been to, every time. Why are you guys always so slow? I get it, if you're there to watch a game and have plenty of time, everyone is there to relax. But man, do not go in here with the expectation of getting served a zippy in and out experience. Always hard to get server attention. Takes forever for food delivery. Servers forget to check on you and you always have a dry glass.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends for the first time in years. I got the buffalo blue burger with fries and everything went down smoothly.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

We ate Sunday lunch here. I suppose that I should have looked at the customer ratings first for this particular BWW. There are more poor/terrible ratings than there are good/excellent ratings……self explanatory! Poor service most likely due to poor management! I have been to six different BWW locations now and the majority of the BWW have the same issues.

Our food was served hot and in a timely manner. The wings were served hot and freshly sauced. Our two small children were only given one napkin for finger foods, and the freshly sauced wings were only served with one napkin. Why just one napkin each? Why did we have to ask for napkins? Our water glasses were never refilled when they were empty. Bottom line.....food good and service poor.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Last Saturday night, my hubby and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and we had a great atmosphere and good food. The Chicago Blackhawks were in the play offs and we watched the entire game there. All 6 hours of it. Also there was a UFC Fight on and we watched some of that as well. The TV screens are big and watching your favorite team play while at Buffalo Wild Wings is the next best thing to being at the actual game. We will definitely do this again. Our waiter was so nice and pleasant. He kept the iced tea coming and overall was super. He brought out all these different wing sauces for us to try.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

Good food and great service. We came in with a larger group and they were great at seating us quickly. The wait staff took care of us. I wish we had one close to home!