“Yummy Pizza!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #101 of 507 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Last week, I had a taste for pizza but I was by myself and I didn't want to be faced with ordering (and paying for) a big pie. Hmmm...where can I get a really good pizza for one? (I grew up in Chicago and I'm very fussy). I figured it would be nice to go to Giordanos. Their restaurant in downtown Naperville is fairly close to me, but the parking there can be awful, so I got in the car and drove to the Giordanos on 59.

I parked very close to the door and I was seated immediately, then my friendly server brought a menu to my table. On my last visit, I had one of the Lunch Specials, which was an individual-sized deep-dish cheese and sausage pizza with a small salad. I noted that there were calorie counts for each selection (which I really appreciated) and this time, I chose the thin-crust cheese and sausage pizza/salad combination.

I wasn't in any hurry, so I relaxed and sipped my iced tea while I read my magazine. It seemed to be taking a while, but I just looked around the dining room; I appreciated the framed photos of Chicago memorabilia. Nice touch.

My server arrived with my pizza and salad, which were on the same plate. This was my only little complaint, because I would have preferred to enjoy my salad while my pizza was baking. The pizza was really delicious, with plenty of meat and cheese, and the salad contained baby greens, halved grape tomatoes and shaved cheese with a very nice Italian dressing.

A very enjoyable lunch; next time, I might have the Italian beef sandwich or a pasta dish. Delicious decisions will have to be made!

1  Thank Elenamex

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I loved it.. none can miss this! This is one of finest pizzeria place to indulge in taste of exquisite pizza in world

1  Thank Sukumar N
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I grew up in Chicago and one of the first things when I visit home is to have Chicago style pizza. The pizza is really good here and is filled to the brim with cheese! Always good and reliable! Our service was a little slow and our waitress seemed a little put off to even wait on us, but overall the food was great!!

1  Thank CD D
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is great- Chicago style pizza- took about 40 minutes for pizza- which is what we were told would highly recommend it!

1  Thank RisnBrent
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Went based on reviews. Server was slow, I think it was just our waiter. Allow 30-45 min for deep dish. Crust was a bit over done on the individual size I had. Pizza was good but not spectacular. Would go back but not a must do.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!