“Excellent value, phenomenal food!”
Review of Pita Inn

Pita Inn
Ranked #8 of 114 Restaurants in Mundelein
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I decided to take my fiance out for Mediterranean food, and decided to try Pita Inn after seeing reviews online. We sure weren't disappointed. This is the best Mediterranean food we have ever had, and we love Mediterranean food. Everything on the combination plate we ordered was perfectly prepared and delicious, and we each got Kebabs, shawarma, and grilled chicken, along with falafel and salad for $10.99. I upgraded my salad to the fatoush salad for an additional dollar, also money very well spent. My fiance loved that they offer reasonably priced and delicious mango drinks that go very well with the offerings, too. Simply put, we LOVE this restaurant, the excellent service (although you order at the counter and pick it up), and the fact that the staff is concerned that customers enjoy their experience. We had enough leftovers for an additional plate, and we will enjoy that tomorrow. Chicago is lucky to have such a great restaurant like this! I wish we had it back in Tennessee!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

For sit down or take out - it's always great choice! Everybody can find something to satisfy their appetite.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Been going to Pita Inn in Skokie since the 80's. Was thrilled with their additional locations. Now both my kids and grandkids enjoy the food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We just stopped in to grab a bite. Wow it was delicious and the amount of food was incredible. Love the Tahini sauce and my chicken was amazing. There also is quite a big space with vegetarian options.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The food is freshly cooked, Very busy at lunch time. A selection for everyone. If you like hummus, or pita or salad. They have great combos available. Place is clean and food comes out quickly