All reviews front desk hot tub hour pool safe charge waffles fire pit the mexican restaurant open hours third floor sitting area ample room sofa bed would definitely stay here again sausage nice pool business center hot breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I travel on a few occasions with my husband for business, and this Comfort Suites was our host for one night.

Sleep-wise, we feel thankful it was only one. The bed proved a lot hard, which snatches extra stars from the stay right off the top. Little sleep = fewer stars.

We had a clean room, plenty of towels and amazing water pressure never before seen this side of Paradise. Great range of channels on the tv during Stanley Cup play-offs.

Breakfast was, as our kids say, "the usual" -- reconstituted powdered eggs, breakfast potatoes and ... perfectly cooked bacon, as well as make-your-own waffles, cereals, yogurts, and fruits.

But, the bed situation, for anyone, rules. We could make it through another night there if the need arose, but we would be know sleep would suffer a bit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Amy M
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I have stayed before and really enjoyed my stay. This time, not so much. Unfortunately, the person in the room above mine was a walker. Before 10 pm I didn't say anything but at 10:30 I called down to the desk. They said they spoke to the person and they would "keep it down". Actually, I made them mad because they continued to walk and when they got to the end of the room where the beds are they stomped a few times. I called again. They spoke to the person again. I finally fell asleep around midnight and the person had continued to walk the entire time. I was awakened around 6:30 am by walking. I wish the hotel had moved the walker to another room where they wouldn't disturb any body. I left that morning more tired than when I arrived.

Room Tip: Be more forceful than I was.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank shelley511972
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped for one night . After being on the road most of the day, it was nice to settle into a clean room. The bed was very comfortable. To our surprise , our room was upgraded from s standard to a suite. The front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Pool and hot tub were well maintained. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Georgette M
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Located at Exit 95 I-57 it is real easy to get to and not far from the interstate. The rooms are really nice and it seem to be a new motel. The staff was really nice and was able to use a coupon for the room. Had RM 225 and the King bed was great slept really good. This motel has made my GPS list for places to stay while traveling this this interstate.

Room Tip: Had room on North side it was quite.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank bdk57
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Lovely big room, with separate seating area. All very clean and comfortable. Staff were welcoming and we liked the iced water with fruit in the reception area. There was a good choice of food at breakfast, and the breakfast room was clean and bright.
Couldn't have asked for more for the money....

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family