Comfort Suites
US$115
US$112
Super 8 Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
US$77
US$72
Travelocity
Drury Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon(Mount Vernon)
US$122
US$93
US$71
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Mount Vernon(Mount Vernon)
US$67
US$65
US$78
TripAdvisor
Affordable Inn(Mount Vernon)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhour poolsafe chargehot tubthe staff was super friendlyfire pitthe mexican restaurantwafflesopen hoursample roomsitting arealarge familywould definitely stay here againbusiness centertop floorpet feesausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I have stayed before and really enjoyed my stay. This time, not so much. Unfortunately, the person in the room above mine was a walker. Before 10 pm I didn't say anything but at 10:30 I called down to the desk. They said they spoke to the person and they would "keep it down". Actually, I made them mad because they continued to walk and when they got to the end of the room where the beds are they stomped a few times. I called again. They spoke to the person again. I finally fell asleep around midnight and the person had continued to walk the entire time. I was awakened around 6:30 am by walking. I wish the hotel had moved the walker to another room where they wouldn't disturb any body. I left that morning more tired than when I arrived.

Room Tip: Be more forceful than I was.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped for one night . After being on the road most of the day, it was nice to settle into a clean room. The bed was very comfortable. To our surprise , our room was upgraded from s standard to a suite. The front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Pool and hot tub were well maintained. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Georgette M
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Located at Exit 95 I-57 it is real easy to get to and not far from the interstate. The rooms are really nice and it seem to be a new motel. The staff was really nice and was able to use a coupon for the room. Had RM 225 and the King bed was great slept really good. This motel has made my GPS list for places to stay while traveling this this interstate.

Room Tip: Had room on North side it was quite.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bdk57
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Lovely big room, with separate seating area. All very clean and comfortable. Staff were welcoming and we liked the iced water with fruit in the reception area. There was a good choice of food at breakfast, and the breakfast room was clean and bright.
Couldn't have asked for more for the money....

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank happytraveller65_12
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great customer service we had reservation's for the evening got checked in. Had to go to the store and get some dry ice for our ice cream we were bringing home, no where in Mt, Vernon has dry-ice. The front desk people were great and said we could use there freezer in the back so we would not lose our ice cream. Will stay again .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family