“Delicious Buffet, Although Some Unusual Dishes”
Review of Cuisine Of India

Cuisine Of India
Ranked #48 of 141 Restaurants in Mount Prospect
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My son and I ate here on June 24 when we were staying at a nearby hotel. This is a no-frills Indian buffet which is just what fit the bill.

The buffet was decent. There were a couple of unusual items such as "Saag with Corn" which I had never seen before although I've eaten at Indian restaurants my whole life.

The tandoori chicken, naan, rice, lamb curry, etc were really tasty. Desserts included rice pudding, mango kulfi, and gulab jamun. All were quite good. The waiters are pretty dour as is usual at Indian buffets.

I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We were dying for a good Indian meal, we got it!!! There is a huge lunch buffet until 3pm, $10.95. Best buffet I've seen in a while with salad and dessert offerings included. I also enjoyed the fact that there were just as many vegetarian options as meat. Everything was fresh and didn't sit around just drying up or over cooking. It was a out of the way drive for us, but well worth it and going back soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Great place for business meeting-Good food. Fresh. Restaurant is clean and serves traditional Indian meals.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We've been enjoying this restaurant for years and have never been disappointed. Great vegetarian as well as meat selections on the buffet.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Terrific surprise in Mount Prospect! Delicious food on the dinner buffet. Taste was terrific and very close to authentic Indian flavor.