“I passed up 3 other Restaurants to get to this one, It was worth it!”
Review of Jelly Cafe

Jelly Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I rolled in around noon and got the last available table in the house. This isn't a big place, it had about 12 - 2 & 4 tops, as well as, 12 booths. My server (Patrick) was at my table in less than 2 minutes. I had Ham & Eggs, Rye toast, Ice tea and the best Red diced Potatoes I've had in a long time. The chow was out of the kitchen in less than 6 minutes. (Not bad for a full house). I perused the menu and saw about 6-7 other Breakfast combos that looked really good. I highly recommend this venue. Stop in & say Hi to Patrick & the owner Billy Kretsch. You'll be glad you did! Oh, by the way, the check was just on the north side of $11.00.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We shared the almond berry French toast and Spanish omelette. Both were excellent. The menu had a nice varieth of choices. The hash browns were crunchy and flavorful. And we had a wonderful waitstaff, Hannah, who was very pleasant and attentive. We will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

The potato pancakes rock! They are huge, and I order them on separate plates so each one gets toppings. My husband has had a variety of breakfasts and has thoroughly enjoyed each one.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick meal and was surprised to have not only good food but great service.
Small, quant and clean. Complete breakfast menu.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

good place to get a good meal! Specials each day, quick & warm service!
☆breakfast / lunch only☆
Pancakes are very good! And they make their own jelly! There's always something to eat that is tasty !