“Best fast food from the industry.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #30 of 146 Restaurants in Mount Prospect
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I am not a fan of the fast food chain restaurants but Chick-fill-A is one of the best and healthiest fast food restaurants. This location has the best staff, most of them are local students. This to me deserves a lot of respect for this location, I am not sure if they all are the same but I like to see this location location supporting local students.
Their service is always top notch and the cleanliness even better.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We were looking to try something different, and decided on Chick-fil-A. There is easy access into the parking lot from both Elmhurst Rd. (Rt. 83) and W. Rand Rd. (Rt. 12). When you place your order, you are given a number for the table and the food is brought out to you. The staff is also great about going around and cleaning off the tables and removing garbage. We ordered a couple of egg, sausage and biscuit breakfasts, as well as their version of hash browns and a sausage biscuit. The biscuits come with gravy, which actually is pretty good. After breakfast, there is a perfectly-sized play area for the kids to play in. There are a couple of tables that are right by the door and the front glass wall, so you don't have to go in to the play area, as you can see the kids. Reasonably priced and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I stop here frequently (about once a week or more) for my self and for my 25-year old daughter. The service has always been great. Once in a while a mistake was made in the order, they gave me a card for a free meal each time. If you sit inside to eat, workers stop by to ask if you need a refill for your drink or any other assistance. Several times I have been offered free samples of desserts or drinks to try. I don't understand the griping I see on Yelp as I have never had any problem here. This is a great place to get well-prepared food with courteous service.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Growing up in the south, we love us some Chick-fil-A! The beauty of it is that no matter where you are, ChickFilA's are top notch, same quality food, same ambiance. The staff is pretty friendly here like others, but sometimes don't pay attention to detail. We always order extra pickles on our sandwiches, and sometimes they get it right sometimes it's just the two scrawny pickles. I also order soda instead of tea as it sometimes tastes like it's been sitting awhile. Other than that, I'm so glad they have these in the suburbs of Chicago!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We decided to give Chick-fil-A a try for breakfast. Why? Because we thought that we would try breakfast, but also because they have a small kid's play area. By no means is it anywhere near as large as the play area that you often see at McDonald's. It is a perfect size, and once done eating, the two 3 year olds and the 18 month old managed to burn off the calories and tire themselves out. Not a bad deal. There is plenty of parking and there is a drive-thru. There are exits to Rand Rd. and to Elmhurst Rd., so there is easy access. It is also located right across the street from the Randhurst Mall, so it needs to work hard as there are plenty of restaurants in the area. The staff was very friendly and efficient, including Jinsoo the cashier. We did order breakfast and everything was hot and good tasting. The chicken was very moist. We tried the Chick-n-Minis and the breakfast burrito for the kids. We tried two different breakfast platters - one with chicken and one with sausage. Everything was good, especially the biscuit and the gravy which were really good.