All reviews underground parking great location randhurst village within walking distance shopping and restaurants hotel is located minute drive great place to stay the breakfast area very nice hotel would definitely stay here again front desk staff fitness center easy access complimentary breakfast up to date indoor pool
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The Rooms were average, and you have to pay for parking in their garage. The breakfast was nice, the same as all Hilton hotels, staff are helpful and pleasant and the hotel is near a very nice mall. The pool looked clean and was warm. The fitness area was clean as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cody S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

We're glad you enjoyed our indoor pool and fitness center, we love offering those wonderful amenities to our guests! Thank you for your review, and come back soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Easy to find location surrounded by different kinds of stores and restaurants within walking distance. Staff was incredibly nice. The room was very clean, beds were comfortable. Underground safe parking if you choose. I have to commend the staff working in the Free Breakfast area. Food was prepared, everything was fresh and area was super clean. Although, we did not swim, pool area was clean. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I prefer the Higher Floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words about our breakfast team! We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to serving you a complimentary, hot breakfast again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I was in town for a business trip and my company chose this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean and quiet rooms. I never heard any noise from the hallways. The breakfast was great each morning and well stocked. I'm not a big breakfast when I first get up person, so the take and go bag was a great option. I will be back in a few months and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My HS reunion was so awesome and staying at this Hampton was the same experience. It was convenient to all activities and places. They had complimentary internet service so I didn't use all my data. Their complimentary breakfast wasn't over til 10am so that gave me enough time to sleep in and still eat. They allowed late service for 2 hrs so I could sleep in and shower before leaving. Staff also provided places to eat that also gave discounts! Oh and they gave us a block of rooms at a discount which helped with the huge costs for those of us who were flying in from out of town! It was such a Super weekend!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Returned to Mt. Prospect for 50 year HS reunion! Hampton Inn was close to all the venues which was very handy! The hotel and my room were very clean which is not always the case in other places. The staff were wonderful and friendly. The food at the complimentary breakfast was very good! I enjoyed being there even if I didn't have time to use all the amenities! I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends