“Family dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is my father's favorite neighborhood restaurant to go to. Why? Because thee food is freshly made and outstanding. Many people come for the pizza but he goes for the Neck Bones! Just like grandma used to make. I love the chicken francaise. It's out of this world! Worth a stop!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have had a few dinners here over the years and everything is just great, I especially love the pizza. They serve up a nice portions of other plates and its priced very fair.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We have come here many times. Their daily specials very reasonable priced. We think the ribs are the best we have had anywhere.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Terrific Italian food coupled with superb service is what you're getting here. The prices are right and the portions are huge. I had eggplant parmesan and my wife had chicken parmesan. The atmosphere is very average at best.
Do yourself a favor and give this
establishment a try. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My father loves this restaurant because the Italian food is just that good. He loves to order the Neckbones (no one cooks these anymore) and I love the Chicken Francese. Both dinners include bread and a side of pasta. The portions are generous. Pizza is popular here too but we can't get to trying it because we always want our favorites! Great neighborhood family place.

Date of visit: September 2017