“Great pizza- gotta try it!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Morton Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Went here while I was in Chicago, good place. Tons of seating and the pizza was awesome! I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We are local and the kids always liked good pizza. This is the 3rd time that I was disappointed in the last couple of months. The photos below explain what I mean. This is not what Chicago deep dish pizza is famous for. Too bad we will not be ordering pizza from them.

Giordanos M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, I cannot see any photos on here so I would appreciate the chance to speak with you further regarding your disappointment. Please contact me at artemis@giordanos.com with "Morton Grove Tripadvisor" in the subject line and include the photos of your pizza.
Artemis

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The cute little waitress was quite friendly, but didnt know how to give proper service. The time between our salads and pizza was over 40 minutes. She never came back and asked whether we needed refills, and the place wasn't busy at all. When I asked why the pizza was taking so long, she responded, "because we are making it fresh!" Funny thing, however, when the pizza finally did come, it wasn't even hot. Had she forgotten it? Bottom line, food was good, could have been hotter, but the waitress needs to be trained properly. Funny thing is, she was actually training a young man, who was catering to us better than she was. Being pretty isn't always enough!

Giordanos M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Hello and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear the service during your last visit to Giordano's was unsatisfactory. We take guest satisfaction seriously and would like to rectify the situation. Please contact me at artemis@giordanos.com with "Morton Grove Tripadvisor" in the subject line to continue the conversation.
Artemis

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Will help you satisfy a deep dish craving, but I'd still prefer Lou Malnati's or Gino's East. I would still recommend this place to out of towners looking for the real deal deep dish!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This was my first visit to this place and straight away I was struck by their organisation. A very pleasing welcome encouraged us to really enjoy ourselves there. We booked a bowling area for five of us and really spend some time playing the game which we enjoyed very much with pints of beer followed by excellent pizzas and other eatables which I fail to remember but everything was excellent - in that the food was really delicious and in good quantity and nicely presented. I would have liked to go there again but I had to leave for the UK the following day. Many thanks to Giordano's.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!