All reviews check in was easy light sleeper would stay here again chicago frig suburb
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Booked an out-of-country stay. Received a call the day of check-in that reservation was cancelled due to incorrect credit card info. Asked if we could give new card # to hold reservation, Manager Tom said no. The manager yelled at me, was insolent, condescending, spoke over me, refused to answer my questions, and hung up on me when it was he who called me. Told me he did not want "my kind" staying at his hotel... all because I simply asked for clarification (which he refused to give), thus we no longer have a place to stay. I called the hotel back in stunned confusion only to be berated by Tom, who continued his mistreatment of me. Made a formal complaint to Wyndham Hotels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AndreaD2579
super8mortongrove, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morton Grove/Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Andrea,

We sincerely apologize,upon thorough investigation, did not find any incident you are describing with any employee. Could this be for any other Super 8?

-Management

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The so called manager named ‘Tom’ told me I am not welcome at his hotel because my credit it card kept declining, I myself am a Wyndham employee and made the reservation but did not pay then as my family member will be there and pay. Tom told me that I am not welcome at the hotel and he’s cancelled my reservation. He was yelling at myself and Mom on the phone. He hung up on us. We called again because we wanted to understand what happened and he yelled at us again and he hung up again. He’s rude and is not fit for costumer service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
super8mortongrove, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morton Grove/Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Kayliaje,

We sincerely apologize for your less than satisfactory experience, we take your feedback sincerely and your issue has been noted. It will be addressed with utmost sincerity.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Booked this hotel through Expedia. Cancelled through Expedia (June 18th) 2 days before the cancellation deadline. Deadline was June 20th to avoid being charged. My credit card was charged $504 for my full stay when their policy is to charge only 1 night in case of no shows. Spoke to mgr/owner Mr. Patel and, even after emailing him proof of my valid and in time cancellation, he still would not refund the money. Expedia tried to call and work things out and mgr/owner refused. Expedia said that the person who took the call threatened to call the police if he called again.
Any excuse to keep my money no matter what. Lodged a complain with Expedia and Wyndham Hotels. Wyndham created a "concern" and emailed the Super 8 owner. Wyndham didn't really seem to care either. I told Expedia that they should discontinue working with this Super 8. Wyndham should as well. This owner likes the perks of getting reservations through Expedia and using the Wyndham name, but doesn't deserve being associated with them. This owner apparently values short term and dishonest gain over customer service and good will. Too bad.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
super8mortongrove, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morton Grove/Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,
We sincerely apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We definitely will look into your booking and cancellation.

I assure you we adhere to our policies, especially cancellation policies.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The hotel was conveniently located. Very clean and well taken care of. The staff were friendly and courteous. We were able to check in and out promptly. The room was clean and in good condition. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8mortongrove, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morton Grove/Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback, especially a very positive response. We strive for five, 5 stars that is, allow us to earn all 5 stars on your next stay!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It's perfect. Had everything one could need or ask for. Good for families, couples, singles. We asked a room with double bed but weren't available so we took the room with 2 beds. The two beds where like double beds themselves so not a problem. The only thing that put me off was some stain on the wall. Not sure what it was but looked disgusting, like some body fluied dried up on wall. Apart from that the rooms were clean, cozy. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
super8mortongrove, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Morton Grove/Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to review your stay with us and giving us detailed feedback. We particularly like your comment "It's Perfect".
As per your dissatisfaction with certain aspect, it has been addressed.
Hope to earn your complete satisfaction on your next stay!!