“Never again”
Review of Quality Inn Morton

Quality Inn Morton
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Morton
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had to go to Morton for a wake & funeral. We checked out reviews on Quality Inn and they were ok, saying good for one night, priced right & clean. I’m not really sure what their idea of clean is, but when I can see mold in the bathroom or that the blower area of the heater/air conditioner are covered in dust and debris, that’s so not clean. Also, the refrigerator in the room was so loud I kept thinking someone was trying to break into the room. And the bed...don’t even get me started! It was like laying on the concrete floor! The price of $95 for one night was far too high for the lack of quality at the Quality Inn. Especially when I had to go down the street to buy pillows because theirs were disgusting!! Go stay at the Marriott Express down the street.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your opinion!!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here just because of the location. Not many other options. It's relatively clean, staff is courteous and helpful. It's a budget priced hotel. The standard free breakfast which is ok in a pinch. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Dyche,

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I was stayed here it's was okay for night room to small and bathroom was also small I did call front desk asked about any bigger room but she said I have to ask my GM hun it's clean but not updated Bed was hard can't sleep. Breakfast wasn't good selection runout some stuff ask front desk about she mentioned oh we runout this one. Said sorry.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Bhavstacy
Mike P, General Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Per your comments we are not sure you have selected correct hotel for the review. However, without guest name we can't pin point anything at this time.
Anyhow, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. May be next time at least have your full name so we can figure out which room was the problem and solve the problem for next time.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Check in person was very friendly and helpful. Hotel room was clean, bathroom was clean. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was a typical breakfast. Breakfast had selection of hot items - eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausages.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I really tried to be open minded but as the stay continued it just didnt change my opinion. I feel like the Choice hotel standards for "gold" winner has declined as this facility was supposedly a gold winner and I can't figure out how.

Check in went good and breakfast was decent most days. Normal microwavable eggs and sausage with cereals, waffles, fruit, oatmeal, breads & drinks. U sort of know this though if u stay at choice facilities and u make due. Waffles are decent and the fruit was fresh (bananas, apples, oranges ).

My preference is that people are not in my room when I am not there so I leave the "do not disturb" sign up for that reason. I understand I dont get clean towels until I go to the desk and ask for them, not a problem I am happy to do that when I am ready. So on our 3rd afternoon there we needed clean linens, I went to the front desk at aprox 3:30pm and was told there were no clean linens in the hotel ( yes I was shocked too). Oddly enough after repeating to the staff member that it seemed unlikely that NOWHERE in the hotel had 3 sets of clean towels, she miraculously found some in a hallway storage closet that amazingly had several pieces of linens in it!!

I had to stay a day longer on business than expected and the price went from $74 to $98 for that extra day. This hotel does not warrant $98, they are a bit beyond themselves charging that much. Parking was horrible. Several "big rig's" were parked there at a time and took up multiple spaces leaving guests with "non- semi" truck vehicles high and dry. Not to mention a huge dumpster was in the way on one side of the building for "roof repairs". Outdoor parking lot lighting was terrible especially in the back where u had to park after the semi's took the near spaces.

The bathroom in our room I am pretty sure has mold. U can check the pics for your opinion. We had 2 queen beds and one of which the sheets would not stay on even after I went down and got a new set thinking maybe that would fix it, NOPE!

I dont know if this is a recently new purchase for this owner but it appears they own or "run" this facility as well as the Days Inn next door. They have a long way to go and they are not GOLD winners in my eyes.

Not the worst experience ever but needs improvement in many ways.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HopeThisHelpsYall
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Mike

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morton
0.3 km away
Days Inn Morton
#4 of 7 in Morton
10.2 km away
Sleep Inn & Suites Washington

Been to Quality Inn Morton? Share your experiences!