Quality Inn Morton
Relax Inn(Morton)
US$50
US$69
US$66
Super 8 Peoria East(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
Par-A-Dice Hotel(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$100
US$133
US$126
All reviewsfirst floorparking lotwafflesroom was cleanfront deskbetter than averagebiscuits and gravyno elevatorstaff was very friendly and helpfulquick checkhot waterone night staynice hotelmotelinterstatebrendaact
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I was stayed here it's was okay for night room to small and bathroom was also small I did call front desk asked about any bigger room but she said I have to ask my GM hun it's clean but not updated Bed was hard can't sleep. Breakfast wasn't good selection runout some stuff ask front desk about she mentioned oh we runout this one. Said sorry.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Bhavstacy
Mike P, General Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Per your comments we are not sure you have selected correct hotel for the review. However, without guest name we can't pin point anything at this time.
Anyhow, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. May be next time at least have your full name so we can figure out which room was the problem and solve the problem for next time.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Check in person was very friendly and helpful. Hotel room was clean, bathroom was clean. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was a typical breakfast. Breakfast had selection of hot items - eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausages.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I really tried to be open minded but as the stay continued it just didnt change my opinion. I feel like the Choice hotel standards for "gold" winner has declined as this facility was supposedly a gold winner and I can't figure out how.

Check in went good and breakfast was decent most days. Normal microwavable eggs and sausage with cereals, waffles, fruit, oatmeal, breads & drinks. U sort of know this though if u stay at choice facilities and u make due. Waffles are decent and the fruit was fresh (bananas, apples, oranges ).

My preference is that people are not in my room when I am not there so I leave the "do not disturb" sign up for that reason. I understand I dont get clean towels until I go to the desk and ask for them, not a problem I am happy to do that when I am ready. So on our 3rd afternoon there we needed clean linens, I went to the front desk at aprox 3:30pm and was told there were no clean linens in the hotel ( yes I was shocked too). Oddly enough after repeating to the staff member that it seemed unlikely that NOWHERE in the hotel had 3 sets of clean towels, she miraculously found some in a hallway storage closet that amazingly had several pieces of linens in it!!

I had to stay a day longer on business than expected and the price went from $74 to $98 for that extra day. This hotel does not warrant $98, they are a bit beyond themselves charging that much. Parking was horrible. Several "big rig's" were parked there at a time and took up multiple spaces leaving guests with "non- semi" truck vehicles high and dry. Not to mention a huge dumpster was in the way on one side of the building for "roof repairs". Outdoor parking lot lighting was terrible especially in the back where u had to park after the semi's took the near spaces.

The bathroom in our room I am pretty sure has mold. U can check the pics for your opinion. We had 2 queen beds and one of which the sheets would not stay on even after I went down and got a new set thinking maybe that would fix it, NOPE!

I dont know if this is a recently new purchase for this owner but it appears they own or "run" this facility as well as the Days Inn next door. They have a long way to go and they are not GOLD winners in my eyes.

Not the worst experience ever but needs improvement in many ways.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HopeThisHelpsYall
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Reviewed 20 May 2017

You know how just about everything can be great, and yet a couple small items just sort of rub you wrong? First the good. Excellent looking remodeled rooms, awesome staff with quick check in and internet that although a bit tricky to hook up to on some tablets, was nice and strong and consistent. Breakfast was "okay". As we stayed for 3 nights I was a bit disappointed it was the same egg patties, sausage patties and biscuits and gravy all 3 days. The disappointment came in the fact that our room smelled SO much it about bowled you over each time you entered the room. I did ask to change rooms right away, and unfortunately it was a very busy weekend so they couldn't move us. Granted, it wasn't bad enough that we left the hotel, but it certainly wasn't a pleasant welcome to the room each time. Also, the shower in our room never got beyond luke warm in the morning. Friends staying in the next room said they had hot water though, so I'm really confused on why we didn't. Again, nothing to keep me from staying there, but unfortunately enough that I doubt I would if there were other options next time, which is a shame because it really is a beautiful property.

Room Tip: Request to check the room out first.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We had a very dirty room. I dropped my ring and we moved the night stand to try and look for it and there was so much garbage behind it! Our room also smelt like someone had gone to the bathroom in it before leaving. Small rooms,but I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dasha S
Mike P, Manager at Quality Inn Morton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Dasha,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Days Inn Morton.
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding garbage behind small night stand on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with head of housekeeper and rest of housekeepers to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Morton.
Kind Regards,