Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
View deal
US$124
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
WyndhamUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
Lol.travelUS$151
All reviews christmas stay staff was very friendly and helpful very nice hotel easy access would highly recommend this hotel business trip rooms are clean convenient location great place to stay il motel accommodations internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022

The facility was very nice and clean with great ammenities. Breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was the pet fee. When researching the area for a pet friendly motel, my wife came upon this motel that advertised they were pet friendly, but did not state the fee. I called the night before we arrived to confirm we could bring our little dog and was assured we could. No mention of the fee was made at that time either. I guess I should have asked, but I assumed it would be the standard of 10 to 20 dollars. When we arrived that evening we discovered it was a whopping 75 dollars! and non refundable. I felt like this was an outrageous fee and should have been mentioned during one of the two contacts we had with the motel prior to our arrival.

Date of stay: May 2022
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear Oscar,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we really appreciate it. My apologies for any misunderstanding pertaining to our pet fee, we'll most definitely will try to be more forthcoming about the amount, My apologies you fee our fee is to high, on a positive note we have never changed our pet fee since they day we opened, it been the $75.00. Again, we'll take your words of advise and try to make a better efforts for any future guests.

Reviewed 24 April 2022

I was working in the area, and stayed here Sunday, 4/17/22 through Wednesday 4/20/22. Check- In was easy and the Staff was Very Friendly. I had Room 209. it overlooked the Front Parking Lot, so I could see my truck in the Lot. The Room was Laid out well, Had Plenty of Hot Water in the Shower. There was Plenty of Towels and Wash Cloth's. The Fridge and Microwave worked well. The Bed and Pillows, Slept Comfortable.I didn't hear any noise from other Rooms or the Hallway. I would Leave in the morning before the 6:00 am Breakfast, so, I cant Comment on that. There is Several locations to get food close by. Thanks for the Pleasant Accommodations,

Date of stay: April 2022
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2022

Dear Treese,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I truly appreciate you sharing your experience about your stay with us. My staff try very hard to make each of our guest stay a memorable one. I'm so pleased you didn't want for anything during your stay. Your wonderful, encouraging words will make for motivation for myself and my staff. We sure hope we'll be able to accommodate you again in the future. Thank you , again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2022

This was very reasonable cost wise for our stay although the breakfast choices left something to be desired. At least it was all very sanitation conscious and easy to access. Very close to the college we were visiting.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We sure appreciate you helping us out. I'm so glad you felt we're a good value. I'm sorry our breakfast items seem less than desired, we're experiencing challenges in getting our "normal" supplies, we'll continue to try our best to get back to normal as soon as possible, my apologies you had that experience. Thank you for staying with us, should you become a Fighting Scot, we look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2022

I always stay here when in the area for business. The front desk people are friendly and fast. Kim was extra helpful with a room key problem. The room's bathroom has really good lighting which helps when shaving. Not a lot of choices in town for restaurants, though. I usually get a to-go meal from the local grocery store and eat it in my room.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Dear W8461HBdaveh,
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments on our hotel. We sure appreciate the time you took to help us out in letting us know how your stay was. My front desk staff will most definitely appreciate the shout out, they try hard to make each of our guests stay a good one and will be happy knowing they did. Kim is new to our team and has been a wonderful asset for sure, I'm lucky she chooses to work here. Thank you again, and we sure hope to see you again real soon in the future.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

The location of the lodge is perfect. When checking in, the lady, I think her name was Kimberly, was extremely nice and helpful. It was a very quick and painless check in. Our room was very nice and above all, clean. Breakfast was very good and more than we needed. Coffee was fresh and good. We will use the hotel again for sure.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear Patcherry4117,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words. Kimberly is new to our team and is fitting right in, I'm grateful she has joined the team. I agree she is very nice and willing to help, we're lucky to have her. I appreciate your compliments on our cleanliness, my team work hard to provide a clean, safe environment for our guest and thank you for acknowledging that.. My breakfast staff will appreciate your praises as well, they've had to adjust to so much that past 2 years and I'm so proud of their flexibility. We sure hope to see you again very soon. We wish you the happiest of New Years!!!