Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$124
View deal
Booking.comUS$124
WyndhamUS$124
PricelineUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
TraveluroUS$128
All reviews christmas stay very nice hotel would highly recommend this hotel business trip rooms are clean il motel accommodations internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2021

My family has stayed at this hotel quite a bit over the years. The staff is wonderful, particularly manager Krista! Rooms are clean, lobby area is lovely and comfy to relax by the fire. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Dear jenniferth1971,

Thank you so ,much for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate the time you took to help us out. Thank you, so much for the wonderful compliments, its guest like you that make our jobs so full filled and rewarding. We're so happy you had a wonderful stay and I'm particularly happy you found our hotel clean, comfy and relaxing. We sure wish you a Happy New Year! and hope we will see you often.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 22 November 2021

This is a facility that I will visit again. The staff was outstanding. Their eye for detail was extraordinary. I would tell everyone to visit this facility. The breakfast and serving area was very nice. Everything was easy to find and the server was very polite.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate your awesome review. My staff will be so pleased to hear you appreciate their hard work. We hope to see you again real soon. With all the rules to follow, we try to make our breakfast area seem as "normal" as possible. Thank you for the wonderful compliment.

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

The baby girl of my wife's nephew was born less than a month ago and we were visiting from PR. The staff is very friendly and went far and beyond to attend our needs. We were a party of four and the room was very comfortable. The breakfast was included and it was delicious. The pool is very nice too. There are several fast food restaurants very close to the hotel. Monmouth is a quiete and beautiful city. The Warren County Museum, Citizens Lake, and the birth place of Wyatt Earp are close to the hotel, around an 8 minutes drive, if not less. We visited those places and I suggest to you to do the same if you have the chance. We also visited Burlington, Iowa, which is at an approximately 35 minutes drive from tbe hotel and it has a beautiful view of the Mississippi River from the Port of Burlington. We appreaciate the friendliness and help from the hotel staff.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear AyrFer,

Thank you so much!!! My staff will be so pleased to read your wonderful review of our hotel and their hospitality. Thank you for pointing out all the wonderful sites and happenings around Monmouth. Congratulations on your new family member. We sure hope you'll be visiting us often and soon. Thank you again and please have safe travels.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Monmouth is the king hot dog!!!
Literally and figuratively speaking!
The Monmouth Hotel was nice and clean and Covid free!
The breakfast was good and the internet was fast and free!
You will enjoy your stay here no matter what, I guarantee it!

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krista Kelly, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Monmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! for your wonderful review. We appreciate when our guests give us a great shout out like this!! We sure hope to see you again, very soon. Thank you for noticing my staff's hard work and effort. My staff will be so excited to see your kind words. Thank you.
I sure hope you have a wonderful, healthy and safe summer.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Not a place if you need help employees hide. Every time went to counter couldn’t find anyone. Went back to room and called down no answer. Frustrating to try to get things needed for my room and employees hide from customers.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Its guests like you that help us do better. My apologies that you had difficulty locating my staff. I promise you that my staff do not "hide" from our guests, they do however get pulled to take care of other guests needs and I'm truly sorry there was no one present to take care of your needs. We will definitely work on our quickness and when allowed, I will try and add more desk agents, again my apologies for any waiting you had to endure. I truly hope you give us another try to raise your opinion of us. Please have a safe & healthy summer.